Kernel Philippines, Inc. is a Japanese-owned Information and Technology / Software Development company based at Ortigas Business Center in the City of Pasig, Manila, Philippines. We provide high quality software that fits each client's specification and requirements. Our IT Engineers are all equipped in undertaking the whole software development process from requirement analysis to product delivery with long patience and dedication. We develop the products for our customers based in Japan.
The Japanese mother company, Kernel Group, was initially looking for the best location for overseas offshore software development. As a result of study, the Philippines was chosen because of 2 main reasons. First, it is one of countries in Asia where English is an official language. Second, there are a lot of universities that produce skilled individuals in IT / Engineering. Finally, in August of 2012, Kernel Philippines, Inc. was established as an offshore branch of Kernel Group in Japan. The company was registered as an IT / Software Development company to the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) and Philippine Economic Zone Authority (PEZA).
Where the concept of KERNEL was derived:
- a grain or seed of a corn
- the inner, softer part of a nut, etc.
- the central, most important part; essence
- the core, nucleus, most important part of UNIX OS; kernel's main jobs are task management, memory management, and I/O management;
- To deliver the best software that perfectly meets the needs of our clients.
- To keep a secure development enviroment for maintaining client / customer confidentiality.
- To develop skilled engineers.